We want to catch the light and flinging it on an object and try to record it by the digital system. These types of ambitious, we can make it real by a Camera. When we will record something by a camera, we have to make it sure that the recorded photo clear or not and what will be the angle or expose is right or wrong. This is called the Core Technology.
Main Part of a Camera:
- Lens, The important part of a camera. The light enters through the lens.
- Sensor, which control the intensity of light.
- A medium, by which we can see the frame before pressing the shutter.
Types of Camera:
- SLR (Single lens Reflex):It is one of the embryo Camera and at present it is turn into DSLR
- DSLR(Digital Single lens Reflex)
Some characteristics of SLR Camera on Photography :
- Lens can be changed as necessity.
- There is a mirror that makes the subject clear.
- Generally the size of the sensor of this camera is equal to 35 mm film
Part of the DSLR Camera according to the serial of the diagram:
- Miror of preview
- Focusing Screen
- Prism, which make the change of the direction of light to the audience.
- Eyepice, from where preview should be seen.
- Focus plane shutter, it is opened on capturing moment and light is fallen on the sensor.
- Indicated the direction of light by arrow.
Point and Shoot Camera:
These types of Camera are like as package programmed. That means it has a fixed lens which is unable to change. It has no any mirror like as SLR. These types of camera capture photo by digital “live view”. Comparably its lens is smaller than DSLR. So its size is small and easy to carry.
Mirror less Interchangeable Lens Camera:
It is called compact camera and the middle option of point shoot and DSLR. Its lens is a little bit larger than the point shoot camera. It has no mirror as DSLR so it has no facilities of optical view finder. But you can change the lens according to necessity.
What is Hybrid Camera:
It is one of latest creation of modern technology. It has both option of ‘optical viewfinder’ and ‘live view’. There is no any mirror but a option to view the frame. Fuji Film X100 or X100s are these types of camera.
Discussion About The Size of Sensor:
The technical quality of a Photo depends on the size of sensor. If the sensor size is large the quality of photo will be good.
- The photo will be lucent and approximately near about real which you see directly. The sharp crafts of the light will be clear on the photo.
- Noise will be reduced. If we capture any photo we can find some red and blue points on the photo that’s known as noise.
- The bright part of the photo will not be whiter and the black part will not be darker.
- Every small subject of the photo’s color and contrast will be different.