Remove white background from an image In Photoshop
There are various types of tools in Photoshop to process for removing white background like Pen tool, Magic Wand tool, Quick selection tool, Alpha Channel Masks. Pen tool is one of the most incredible and flexible tool for removing white backgrounds from an image. The process is called clipping path which is made by powerful pen tool. Clipping path is needed when you want to remove an image background. It’s not a complicated task for the Photoshop experts to process clipping path around the image and remove the white background. Appropriate clipping path depends on how much time you practice with pen tool in Photoshop. So the more you will practice with pen tool, the more you will do the task easily. Let’s try to take an idea from the example image of removing white background which is given bellow:
Tutorial :Removing Image background using clipping path process in Photoshop
Here I am giving the basic steps of removing white background using clipping path process in Photoshop CS3. Run Photoshop CS3 in your computer and follow below steps:
Open The image in Photoshop, Pick the Peen Tool and setup other Option Properly.
1. Open an image in Photoshop you want to use for your clipping path. So go to the file menu in Photoshop, select the open as and click there you will see an open dialogue box. Then choose the file and click open.
2. Go to the left tools Box and Pen tool from there. When you pick the tool, the mouse cursor will change to a like pen and from bellow tools palette select on the Rubber Band
3. Now you can zoom the image for the best quality but I think the zoom level 300 is more preferable.
How to create Clipping Path for Remove white Background
1. The click on the image edge and started clipping path process by dragging your mouse pointer with Peen tool and step by step Drawing clipping path following an appropriate distance around the image.
2. Then when it’s almost done then you should close the path with start point with the end point and after completed the clipping path around the image and check it again for making you ensure that it is properly done.
How To Remove The Background of image by done Clipping Path
1. Now see the Path palette and Here is a Path with the name of “work path” Then double click on the “work path” and when open a box, click on ok option for save the path.
2. Now go to the Path Palette upper right side “pop up” menu and select clipping Path option and click there a box will open and set Flatness 0.50 Px Click on the Ok for active the Paths.
3. After following these steps, then click ctrl+Path 1 for the selection and give a feather 0.5 by pressing ctrl+alt+D button.
4. Now click ctrl+J for create a new Layer 1 and close the eye of Background and it’s now seen in transparent background in screen. Thus the clipping path process removes the white background of an image.
5. Finally it is time save the processing image. Go to the file menu and click on the ‘save as’ and you will find a box. Select the desired format you want to save the image. And after selecting format press on the ‘Ok’.