Vintage photos look beautiful and are ought to bring much more traffic than the normal photography. Not much of the efforts are required to create a vintage photo on your own and all you need is a photo editing software that will design a perfect vintage picture. Today’s tutorial is meant to provide some knowledge on this particular topic. Let’s create a beautiful vintage photo using the wonder software i.e. Photoshop:
- Open the Photo in Photoshop that you want to create vintage on.
- Now create a duplicate layer of the original image by pressing Ctrl+J. Another way to do this is by choosing the Layer from the top menu of Photoshop. Then choose Duplicate layer from there.
- Work on the duplicate layer now. Desaturate this layer by choosing Image>Adjustments>Desaturate and then remove the color information.
- Go to the Layers panel>New Adjustment layer icon to create an adjustment layer. It is to saturate the layer. Choose Hue/Saturation and few options will appear in the properties panel. Tweak the values like Hue – 30, Lightness – 0 and Saturation – 25.
- You are almost done! The last step is to adjust the opacity levels of the photo. For a proper vintage look, you have to lower the opacity levels of the both the original and duplicate layer to 50%.
Isn’t it a quick and easy way to turn your photos into a vintage look? Try it on!