History of photography:
Photography is a creative thing and it’s defined as light is coming from a scene and catch it permanently by reflecting with something. The first History of Photography start at 400 years ago people knew that process for capturing an image and fixing it permanently.
However, Nowadays All photographers are using their great minds for taking good images and sometimes they need to make them more specific like changing the background of those images For getting this kind of service, please
Some Unbelievable Older Historical Photos
People are capturing this kind of image in ancient times. For Example,
Dogor type image the road of Paris
Dogor type image:
Lei Dag was capture the 3 number image and it’s an image of a road in Paris. About ten to twelve passed for getting light enter into the camera for capturing this image.
I think you have understood the main process for capturing the images after this start the technology is updating day by day. Exposure time was big and the captured images were fixed on the screen. After some years the backward image that’s called Negative is invented the exposure process time is smaller and can be fixed it on the screen quickly.
The camera and film are updated day by day and we are getting small cameras, big cameras and more kinds of cameras. The process is the same for all of them. In this digital time, we are using a digital camera where we do not need to use any film. we describe digital camera and its main thing camera sensor.
The digital camera sensor and the digital camera is the main thing for photographers. Some are using it as a hobby for capturing images.
Some Unbelievable Nowadays.
The quality of digital camera images is going beyond the film used camera images. Now everyone is using a digital camera as it can be seen instantly when capturing. Old camera’s pixel was not so high for that reason big images cannot print out from that images. Film cameras are destroyed day by day and producing companies are stopping to produce these kinds of cameras.
Now I will give some examples of rare digital photos by capturing the greatest photographers. For Example,
Afgan Girl photographer: Steve McCurry
Napam girl Photographer: Nicat in 1972
Nature capture photo
Categories of photography:
1. photography of Landscape: Mainly the natural images are called in this category the nature is the first priority for this kind of photography. see the given image it’s an example of landscape photography.
2. Portrait Photography: The direct face of a person is the main aim for the kinds of photos. see the example for better understanding.
3. Micro Photography: These kinds of photos are captured from nearer to the subject for getting a spot on that subject. see the example.
4. Action Photography: Quick running subject photos are taken in this category see the example.
5. Steal live photography: its photos of matters which create an atmosphere with light and fade.
In professional view, there are many other categories of photography like fashion event, wedding, sport, world life, street life, and lifestyle photography.
All photographers are using their great mind for taking good images but sometimes they need to make them more specific like changing the background of those images